RBI-M100 Architectural Metal Roofing
Designed for use over a solid substrate. Durable and strong Ray Bros., Inc architectural systems are often chosen by architects for high visibility areas such as roof areas, fascias, mansards, and historical applications.
- 1” Tall Mechanically Seamed Standing Seam Panel.
- SMACNA Tested for UL 580 Class 90 Wind Uplift requirements and FM performance criteria.
- Installed on solid substrate on slopes 2:12 or greater.
- Uses concealed clips and fasteners for maximum water tightness.
- Available in 24 GA Galvalume or Kynar 500 finishes.
- Color charts available.
- Preformed metal closures are available.
- Flashing, accessories and custom fabrication available.
- RBI - M 100 Fabricated 17” and 13” widths, 1” standing seam.
- Available with flat pan or striations.
- Available in 16 oz copper (15” wide panels) for a historical appearance. HDLC & Vieux Carre approved.
- All clips formed using stainless steel.