MT-240 Structural Metal Roofing
Ray Bros., Inc. structural metal roof systems are the industry’s choice for use in open framing, and are specifically designed for spanning roof purlins and rafters at various spacing. Our structural products have the industry’s most rigorous testing, and have withstood hurricane forces year after year.
- 2-3/8" Tall Mechanically Seamed - Standing Seam Panel ASTM E 1592 tested
- Meets or exceeds 130mph wind load criteria
- Meets water infiltration in accordance with FM4471 appendix G
- Installed over open framing, on slopes 1/4" : 12" or greater
- 1 6 ga galvanized concealed clips and fasteners for maximum water tightness &uplift characteristics
- Available 22 ga and 24 ga Galvalume or Kynar 500 finishes.
- Preformed metal closures are available
- Job site roll forming is available
- RBI-MT240 fabricated in 16" and 18" widths, 2-3/8" tall double male legs with anti-capillary hems
- Double male legs allow installation in either direction and allow individual panel replacement
- accessories and custom fabrications are available
- Available with flat pan or striations
- Double sealant bead applied to batten cap