RBI-200 Structural Metal Roofing
Ray Bros., Inc. structural metal roof systems are the industry’s choice for use in open framing, and are specifically designed for spanning roof purlins and rafters at various spacing. Our structural products have the industries most rigorous testing, and have withstood hurricane forces year after year.
- Certified to meet the requirements of ASIA American Iron and Steel Institute.
- +Certified by UL to meet or exceed UL-90 Wind uplift.
- Florida Building Code Compliant.
- Installed over open framing or solid substrate, on slopes 1:12 and greater.
- Uses concealed clips and fasteners for maximum water tightness.
- Fixed or continuous clips available.
- Available in 24 GA galvalume or Kynar 500 finishes.
- Color charts available.
- 90, 135, and 180 Degree Seaming Available.
- Curving and Tapering Options Available.
- Preformed metal closures available for vented and non-vented applications.
- Factory forming or Job site roll forming is available.
- Flashings, accessories and custom fabrications available.
- RBI-200 fabricated in 16” or 18” widths, 2” tall standing seam with anticapalary hem on male leg.
- Available with flat pan or with striations.
- Sealant applied to seam is optional.