RBI-175 Structural Metal Roofing
Ray Bros., Inc. structural metal roof systems are the industry’s choice for use in open framing, and are specifically designed for spanning roof purlins and rafters at various spacing. Our structural products have the industries most rigorous testing, and have withstood hurricane forces year after year.
- 1 3/4” Tall Snap Lock Standing Seam.
- UL Tested for UL-90 Wind Uplift.
- Dade County Tested.
- Florida Building Code Compliant.
- ASTM Water & Air Infiltration Tested.
- ASTM E-1592 Tested.
- Recommended for use on solid substrate on slopes 2:12 or greater, or over purlins 36” O.C. max.
- Uses concealed clips and fasteners for maximum water tightness.
- Available in 24 GA Galvalume or Kynar 500 finishes. color charts available.
- Preformed metal closures available for vented and non vented applications.
- Factory forming or Job site roll forming is available.
- Flashing, accessories and custom fabrication available.
- RBI-175 Fabricated in 16” or 18” widths, 1 3/4” tall standing seam.
- Available with flat pan or with striations.
- Sealant applied to seam is optional.